Pirate advances

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #4144 by Alien-Breed
Pirate advances was created by Alien-Breed
Intelligence reports suggest that the pirates have fled Docchu after their base crumbled , but now they have re grouped in Mortje and seem to be spreading out through the system !
Warning their stronghold over Mortje I looks to be almost impenetrable as they have had time to build up a considerable force . Their new colonies away from mortje I look weaker ... for now !
Pirate detector scouts were seen scanning the system , perhaps looking for new ways to spread !!!
Smoke em if you got em!!! They are heading our way!!!!!!!!
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Alien-Breed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #4145 by Desertfox
Replied by Desertfox on topic Pirate advances
I clicked on the attachment. It said file not found.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #4146 by Amerlain
Replied by Amerlain on topic Pirate advances
Is it official? Are they spreading on their own now, or are they still being worked on? Still interesting either way...a good opportunity to role play while helping with testing, if we're still at that stage.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Amerlain.

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #4148 by Alien-Breed
Replied by Alien-Breed on topic Pirate advances
its all manual for now , still . Figuring potential strategy / steps . Also designing low level space stations and colonies on planets .
the (ai)pirates will be "leveling up" over time and spawning more advanced as they go so what we need to find out are some "balanced" steps which might be helpful later on. Also finding best settings to use on pirate ships so they arent so much sitting ducks when left spawned in space.

feel free to engage but i have to warn of their main hive over docchu 1 , they somehow developed v high tech radars which ha== '; /.[ == ;;dqjc 768 7 (oh noe theyr killing meeee!)-=p;;'
clpkc'

end transmission . stchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchhchchcchhchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchchc!

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #4153 by MetAssassina
Replied by MetAssassina on topic Pirate advances
Wot?
Last night was taking a look at the M1 Pirate's Hive...had just designed a unit able to kill it
When looked at the SS noticed a classical bug was happening : the SS were still red but when clicking on it it was showing a player as owner and not pirates...
entered a planet to check it and when I came back in space the 3 Pirates SS had just vanished!
Sent units to double check : still no SS?! Plus no GNS news about an attack on those SS or any lost SS
If any one have an idea on what happened, I'll be glad to learn,
have fun!
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by MetAssassina.

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #4155 by Alien-Breed
Replied by Alien-Breed on topic Pirate advances
things are breaking down , ive seen some bad bugs recently , such as colonies become immune to damage after a time of siege , buildings that are known turn to unknown .
server is down so i hope sir p is fixing things.

also to the forum mods/admin can we have a pirate section to the forum, its getting messy with pirate stuff in several places. (i only just saw this reply after writing my concerns in another part of the forum.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds