Pirate advances

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #4156 by Amerlain
Replied by Amerlain on topic Pirate advances
Saw your posts. Regarding the troubles with the pirates account, it might be best to e-mail Sir P about them (if you haven't yet) and explain the troubles you've had with logging in. If you don't hear from Sir P right away and you want to see if the pirates account can be accessed, maybe you could contact another player that has access in game and see if they can access it. I think Assassina might have access, so maybe he can help. Regarding the bug with invulnerable bases, it's possible that that base was GlidoU's main base, in which case it might have been protected by offline invulnerability. In After Protocol, we can set one base to be protected by invulnerability...maybe for some reason the invulnerability was off for awhile (it might go away if a player is inactive long enough), but then for some reason it came back. It is possible that GlidoU had been on some time recently before you noticed that buildings were no longer being damaged and the invulnerability came back on. The only way to know for sure would be for you to ask GlidoU about which base he has protected by the invulnerability, though he might not say...that is kind of a game secret.

Also, regarding the pirate units that disappeared above Morjte I, they didn't disappear on their own...they were destroyed by a player. I did a test with some units of mine against them...unfortunately, all the pirate units by the stations were destroyed. I was a little disappointed to discover that the stations were not firing (the main bug I've encountered so far). It seems that the stations will take on a false flag appearance of the last unit to be moved into the system. Last I checked, they read GlidoU (though I don't know what unit type). When I moved units into the system, the stations for some reason would briefly read my name and unit when I tried to click on them, but then they would disappear shortly afterwards. I know Assassina talked about this glitch, so they must have been doing the same for him. I think the false flag glitch was intentionally programmed into the game to protect pirates trade stations from players, but now it seems to be protecting all space structures. The new stations seemed fine until a server restart happened, and then afterwards they were flying a false flag (other player label). This is what happened the previous time, so it must have happened again.
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Amerlain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #4159 by Alien-Breed
Replied by Alien-Breed on topic Pirate advances
gidous base wasnt invulnerable , his lucsas base was his noob invuln one, i killed it with agents , nomja xx went invulnerable after some time under siege and was being damaged then 0 damage even to shield after crash. , so did kbossoms base in lucsas(spellings) , i managed to get kbossoms back to taking damage, by finding a structure i had not previously scouted and it changed the flag on the other structures back from "unknown". so there are major bugs happening.

More
1 year 8 months ago #4167 by Amerlain
Replied by Amerlain on topic Pirate advances
The server seems to be down right now...it could be there is work being done on the issues (if Sir P knows about them). Sir P doesn't follow the forums too closely, and has told me before that the best way to tell him about bugs is by e-mailing him directly at his gmail account. The next best way is for someone who is in contact and who works with him regularly to find out and then tell him. Right now, that would be Assassina and Tesboom. I sometimes e-mail him, too, so if the problems continue after the server is back up and it doesn't seem like he knows about them, I'll probably send him an e-mail.

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #4168 by Alien-Breed
i emailed him a couple of days ago. The server has been down a long time now for maintenance so maybe as you suggest work is being done.

• Alien-Breed
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #4194 by Alien-Breed
please dont interfere with pirates on mortje 2 iam setting up a potential bug report using pirates and my units!!!

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds